Is college a good idea for everyone? Or is it just a way to meet new people and party and get drunk? People have done tons of studies on the subject and each with different out comes. What I believe is that college is a great way to learn and meet new people but also to experience things they couldn't even imagine to experience.
After graduation I first went to a professional school and I loved every moment of it and still do love it. It taught me to know the way I learn and have things stick in my mind. But still to this day I always wondered if there was more I wanted to learn or even do with my life there was always that question lingering.
So I did what I thought was best and applied for college. I wanted to learn more and venture more about subjects to find another things I have passion for, and thanks to the professional school that I went to first I wouldn't have known if you really could be passionate about a career or subject. I believe others opinions are there own college might not be good for some people but for people that do wanna learn more that college is a really good experience.
In conclusion this mans daughter Skyler has a good head on her shoulders it seems she knows what she wants and lefts face it people money isn't everything. It may be happiness for some people but you have all the money in the world but your going to die sooner or later and your not going to be able to take that with you all you can take with you is what you have learned during your lifetime. All I can say is good luck Skyler and that there is tons to learn and enjoy it.
-Ethos-
After graduation I first went to a professional school and I loved every moment of it and still do love it. It taught me to know the way I learn and have things stick in my mind. But still to this day I always wondered if there was more I wanted to learn or even do with my life there was always that question lingering.
So I did what I thought was best and applied for college. I wanted to learn more and venture more about subjects to find another things I have passion for, and thanks to the professional school that I went to first I wouldn't have known if you really could be passionate about a career or subject. I believe others opinions are there own college might not be good for some people but for people that do wanna learn more that college is a really good experience.
In conclusion this mans daughter Skyler has a good head on her shoulders it seems she knows what she wants and lefts face it people money isn't everything. It may be happiness for some people but you have all the money in the world but your going to die sooner or later and your not going to be able to take that with you all you can take with you is what you have learned during your lifetime. All I can say is good luck Skyler and that there is tons to learn and enjoy it.
-Ethos-
- Declining By Degrees builds credibility.
- Skyler's mom's experience on how she switched majors from personal experience.
- Dori Smiths book called Don't Do It.
- Students telling his/hers parents to change in majors.
- Skyler relating to her mother during argument.
- Alcoholism in College
- 80,000 dollars to teach someone how to live on their own.
- Conventional Wisdom Specifics learn less then fundamentals give you more of a learning experience.
- The average education in computer science, Engineering,medicine is partly absolute within 18 months. -Moore's Law

No comments:
Post a Comment