Tuesday, March 30, 2010
My Writing
I know that my writing might not be the greatest or even my grammar in that fact but I think that my writing gives and leaves a definition of me. I know I put a lot of time into my homework and try hard at everything I do. My writing differs a lot with William's way of doing it and i think that's just because I put my own signature on my writing. I love to spice things up and give more facts to support my belief's even in my writing. I do take in mind of different peoples views and I look at everything I'm writing about in a different angle that all of it comes together and works with every ones beliefs of disbelief's. I take a step back and look at my writing wondering if anyone would even want to read it or even myself I ask would I read this? or can I relate to it and my works not done if I cant relate to most everyone who I think would read my work. I believe that everyone has to put their own personality into their writing cause that's what makes it fun and worth reading about if its just the same old paper and the same old writing style i doubt i would even pick up a book cause you already know how it starts and ends. I love writing and hope that I can be better and learn a lot more from other peoples writing and my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment